Monday, May 10, 2010

Java's Brewin - Billerica

Java's Brewin
95 Boston Rd
North Billerica, MA 01862
(978) 670-0800

Muffins are not usually my breakfast of choice. They're often so -- just there. In stark contrast, the muffins at Java's Brewin are, by far, THE MOST DELICIOUS MUFFINS I'VE EVER HAD! I would even have one for breakfast. Maybe 2. So there.

The muffins come in so many flavors that I will not attempt to list them all. Off the top of my head, I can say they have cranberry orange, pistachio, and several with sinful looking frosting, in addition to the typical blueberry, of course. If you go there one day and notice a muffin with the frosting half licked off, that would be my doing. And I don't have cooties. But I wouldn't really do that. Or would I?

The coffee comes in a LARGE variety of flavors as well, including snickerdoodle, cinnamon hazelnut, and mint chocolate. May sound awful to some, but one taste and yummmmmmmmmmmm.

The people working there are friendly, the space is very open with many tables, and it's the perfect opportunity to get a box of muffins for the weekend. But you'll probably need one box for each person.

Why it's a gem:

Muffins and all their flavors
Coffee and all its flavors
Friendly people galore

Tip:

If you go there and don't get a muffin, you are not very smart. GET A MUFFIN.

2 comments:

  1. I just had to say I just had the best muffin I ever had from Javas brewing in Billericca the people who work there are very nice they will even take special orders for muffins and call when ready. It was a great morning. Try the coffee over 20 kinds of coffee and ice coffee what a great place.

    ReplyDelete